We are excited to have this opportunity to announce our another year of HISTORIC WALLACE BLUES FESTIVAL on Saturday: on Cedar St. in downtown Wallace, Idaho. WELCOME TO WALLACE! CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS
• Below we have provided information regarding our requirements to participating Vendors for this
event and to try and answer your questions.
Single non-electrical 10' x 20' spaces for $100.00.
Single with electrical hook up 10' x 20' for $125.00. (Double your space double our price.)
• Bring your tables, chairs, backboards.
• Water is available via storefronts (be courteous and ask them for permission)
Bring100' electrical cord.
• Single spaces includes (2) two complementary wristbands for workers - • Half price wristbands limited to (2) two additional workers.
• Please Note: All workers are required to wear a wristband. Half price tickets must be purchased no later than June 15th-- after that date tickets will be $45.00 at the gate on the day of the event.
VENDORS SELLING AND /OR PREPARING FOOD
CONTACT: Donna @ Panhandle Health (208) 786-7474 for all required Health Department regulations
• Must comply with PANHANDLE HEALTH requirements,this is your responsibility!
• All food vendors are required to wear sanitary gloves, no exceptions; • All food vendors are required to have fire extinguisher in the booth at all times.
• YOU are responsible for keeping the sidewalks and streets clean; • YOU are borrowing electricity and parking spaces from downtown Wallace merchants, please treat them with respect – possibly offer them free food or items in exchange for their hospitality.
• Bag YOUR trash and deliver it to the dumpster in Alley A behind the Beer Garden.
• Provided for the general public VIA THE DUMPSTER LOCATED BEHIND THE BEER GARDEN
• Provide your booth trash can
• Your are responsible for keeping trash picked up within 20-feet around your booth.
• COOKING OIL USERS: are required to provide a container for proper disposal, and ground cover
• You are responsible for oil spills and slop
You are responsible for maintaining self-distancing & SANITIZING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS in front of your booth via signage, recommendations, etc.
ENFORCEMENT & PERMITS
Historic Wallace Blues Festival decisions are final. Vendors must comply with all laws and regulations.
Vendors are responsible for obtaining necessary permits, licenses, and forms must be on display in vendor booth.
Vendor covenants that it will protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the event, owner and Historic Wallace Blues Festival, is NOT liable for lost, damaged or stolen property.
SET UP Vendor Host Will be available and will visit you once you arrive. Come to the main gate for additional information
• Friday afternoon set up is after 3:00 p.m. and before 7:00p.m.
• No vendors inside the “Gate” will be allowed in after 6:00 p.m. on Friday.
• Saturday Vendors should arrive and set up between 8:00 a.m.---11:00 a.m.
• No vendors will be allowed in after 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
Vendors are required to pay by money order or cashier check only. Please no credit cards.
Vendors must return the enclosed application and payment no later than June 15th. Spaces are very limited for this event, Space are filled as first come first serve.
Payment is expected to be PAID IN FULL. The only method of confirmation for your space is your payment.
NO REFUNDS—Thank you for your donation. Please make check payable to: Wallace District Arts Council, Inc. USPS mail to: PO Box 348, Wallace, ID 83873.
REFUNDS This is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
No Refunds for any act, either man-made or natural beyond the control of the Historic Wallace Blues Festival. The Historic Wallace Blues Festival thanks you for your donation.
The following items are NOT allowed to be sold at the HWBF
• DRUG ITEMS, CONFEDERATE FLAGS, ETHNICALLY OFFENSIVE ITEMS such as T-SHIRTS, AND ANY OTHER INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS
• NO pets allowed
• Space will be clean and vacated by 9:00 a.m. Sunday, July 9, 2023
• Failure to obey these rules will result in no return invitation.
Return this portion of application with Check or Money Order to Wallace District Arts Council, Inc. USPS mail to: PO Box 348, Wallace, ID 83873
MAILING ADDRESS: ___________________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS (preferred)___________________________
TELEPHONE # _________________CELL________________
MERCHANDISE OR FOOD___________________ POWER: Y/N
SPACES NEEDED (booths are 10x20)______ Amount Enclosed $________